Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Some Blog Changes

So, ever since I restarted this version of my blog, I've been trying to come up with a better title. "Pen and Keyboard" didn't really fit any longer, in part 'cause I rarely write longhand any more. I wanted something more descriptive, if possible, and definitely wanted something that better fit how I felt about my writing in general.

"Impostor Syndrome" was it. 

This title originally came up in chat on FM a few nights ago. We were joking around and chatting about writing, and I mentioned that my version of the common writers' issue of Impostor Syndrome rears its head as "What if I never actually finish anything and publish it?" We continued joking after that, but I forget what else I said. However, "Impostor Syndrome" stuck around as a decent title for something so here I've put it. 

I'm also going to be changing the blog's template here too. I've started this tonight, and hope to get back to it soon. In the meantime, I like what I've got!

Like usual, there's more on this topic posted to my Patreon. Sign up for the "Kneecaps" level, and you'll be able to read more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts . . .